Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Update

It has been nearly a week since surgery.   It is so nice to be up and around and starting to get slightly back to normal.    I plan on taking it very easy over the next few weeks.    

Surgery went fine.  I have no pain.    Recovery will take weeks and months with the outcomes unknown.    I will remain PATIENT and POSITIVE!   

ICE is a rare disease - no one gives it a lot of thought except for those of us who have it.   I am trying to look at this as a blessing in disguise.    There is so much to be thankful for...although in moments of stress...that is sometimes hard to do!   I have an idea rolling around in my head that one day I may suggest to others with ICE but I need to think it through just a little more.    

Remember ICE patients....remain PATIENT, POSITIVE, & PERSISTENT!   



No comments:

Post a Comment