Thursday, August 28, 2014

Living the Present! Create Visual Memories!

About a month ago, our little family headed to Colorado for a little R&R and a little baseball.  Well, actually a lot of baseball - my son was playing in an out-of-town tourney there.    It's always nice to "get away from it all" - and now, more than ever, I really try to live in the present....and vacation time is a great opportunity to do just that!   When you focus on LIVING NOW, you forget your past and there's not much chance to worry about the future!   WOOHOO!     And when you practice LIVING NOW, it eventually becomes a habit!   Another WOOHOO!  

So, I really tried to take it all in - SEEING, EXPERIENCING and LIVING!    As a result I created VISUAL MEMORIES....ones that will last a lifetime in my mind....ones that will stay with me regardless of what this ICE decides to do with me.    Here are a few of my favorites - which I still captured with my camera...

Hubby & Son climbing the Falls rocks!  I passed - don't know if my lack of depth perception could have cut it!

Son in the outfield with a barn and horse as his backdrop!  My view from behind the fence!

A beautifully topped latte from a quaint coffee shop...delicious too!


It was a great week away with my family!    Now back at home, I'm still trying hard to live in the present...LIVE THIS DAY and be GRATEFUL and be filled with JOY for the GIFTS I have been GIVEN.   Give it a try friends!   It does change things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment