Friday, November 23, 2012

Live Well - Thoughts after Thanksgiving

Live Well.    This had been on my mind before Thanksgiving.   In fact, if you read my previous post a couple of days ago, you may have seen a couple of paragraphs at the very very end that I meant to "edit out" - but just forgot - oops (I've edited it now)!   One of those paragraphs was about "living well" - and I just didn't want to bombard you with another quote or commentary after my wordy Thanksgiving thoughts and update!   :)

So now that it is after Thanksgiving - let me try this again.  This quote from Ben Franklin got me started:





 You have heard me say before LIVE TODAY!  Make the most of - and enjoy - the limited moments and days we are given on this earth.  And quite frankly, I haven't done a very good job of this over the past couple of months.  Just too much worry has seeped back into my life.  So I'm going to work on this - and the holiday season is a perfect time to start up again

But now, I'm going to also add  LIVE WELL to my mantra.    Regardless of our financial situation, family situation, health situation - we can live well.   We all have different definitions of "living well" - but I believe it all begins with our attitude and our conscious thought of living daily - not just getting through the day.

So my friends....

Live Today.
Live Well.
All is Well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment